Wednesday, November 25, 2009

"As God is my witness, I thought turkeys could fly!"

Happy Thanksgiving, gentle readers! On Monday, I decided to host Thanksgiving at my house, so I have spent the last few days getting ready. The table is set:



I have made pie crust and rolls so far and will make the rest tomorrow. I also have my family's traditional overnight baked French toast in the refrigerator ready for me to bake and eat tomorrow morning while watching the first part of the Thanksgiving Day parade.


In other news, I sent out another fellowship application and my very first job application (at least the first one for the career for which I have been preparing for the past ten years):


Gentle readers, I leave you with this timeless clip of Thanksgiving fabulosity:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I thought you were too young for WKRP, but this clip is a classic!! Sue