Sunday, November 29, 2009

"As God is my witness, I thought turkeys could fly!:" Update

I hope that you all had a happy Thanksgiving. Kenna and I started the day with bacon and baked French toast--yummy!


Later in the day, I prepared Thanksgiving dinner: Cornish game hens (which Grandmother of Ken calls "Guinea Hens"--I don't get it either.), mashed potatoes with cream cheese and sour cream, roasted asparagus, rolls, cranberry sauce, and apple pie. My friend made homemade dressing for us, which was delicious.

Clean kitchen, all ready for company:


Our Thanksgiving table with the candles lit and the butter ready to go:


Apple pie:


Kenna was exhausted after all of the Thanksgiving and Black Friday excitement:


We had a delicious Thanksgiving dinner with good friends and we even got to watch one of Kenna's favorite movies: Best in Show. Yesterday, I did some holiday shopping and wrapped everything that I have so far. Sometime this week, we'll probably do some decorating for Christmas. Stay tuned for pictures and some more Reminiscing.

No comments: