So, Kenna and I spent this past weekend in Maryland, helping Tricia move into her new house on Saturday and hanging out in DC to see the Barack Stars perform on Sunday. You may have heard that there has been some snow in that area lately--here's a little taste of what it looks like. For more detailed information, go to Leah's blog, where she has chronicled her "Snowcation."
My car, next to Mt. Duke Court:
A close up of the snow:
One of the parking lots in the area--they all look like this:
Some video of Leah, Tricia, and Ken driving to and from Tricia's new house. Her development wasn't plowed very well, so getting in and out of there was fun, but at least we weren't the ones driving the U-Haul. For those members of our families who get nervous about us driving in the snow, please be aware of the following:
1. I did not exceed 10 mph on this road.
2. Father of Ken taught me how to drive in the snow.
3. I had both hands on the steering wheel at all times while Leah filmed.
4. McKenna was not in the car. She was safely tucked away at Leah's house and her life was never in danger.
5. Michael Jackson was with us all the way.